Tuesday, January 01, 2008

YEA is evolving again

Every semester that our co-op, Young Explorers' Academy, has been in existence, it has changed. I believe this is good, because it gets better each time. Some things need to stop and others need to start. For the past few days, we have had an online discussion about changing things again (even from what the new 2008 plans were). Today, someone posted a link to Our Non-directed Support Organization in Home Education Magazine's online edition. This appears to be very close to what we are working toward right now. It is less group structure and more "Hey, I'm going to do this, who wants to join me?"

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this essay and shared it with the Lawrence and Topeka groups. I also linked it from the Kansas Area Homeschool Blog. Thanks for the great link!

    ReplyDelete