Saturday, July 14, 2007

Schools Are For Fish

I first saw Jason Holm's artwork and sense of humor when a friend posted this link http://www.venamous.net/socialization.jpg to our local yahoo homeschooling group back in April. Now he has a domain, weekly comic Schools Are For Fish, and sells stuff with the "Fishy" comics. I intend to buy a shirt with the "Homeschooling" half of the "Socialization" comic http://www.inflatablestudios.com/saff01.htm (it's called Style B).

I've been thinking about this for several weeks, but I couldn't remember the guy's name, or his domain name. So I searched for the cartoon. I finally found the black and white version several places, with links to his Geocities page. That got me his a first name (but it was Jay, not Jason). After seeing the cartoon again, I searched with different terms and finally found Inflatables Studios. So now I'm blogging it, so I won't lose it again. It's a great comic! He has missed a couple of Mondays (the most recent is June 25), so I hope he is able to continue producing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment