Wednesday, March 14, 2007

YEA! classes

After posting an email about something to the co-op (Young Explorer's Academy) in which my frustration with DS2 immaturity must have shown through, I recieved this reply from DS1's teacher (of today's DNA class).

I wanted to just let you know that [DS1] was GREAT in DNA class today. He was so interested and excited and fun. Had some great questions, too. I just thought I'd let you know since I know he was reluctant to participate at first, and believe me, I know that can be frustrating.
My kids STILL are reluctant to be in any classes that I don't teach.

Anyway, I hope he had a good time.


Yes, he had a great time. He is ready for short classes like we offer in the co-op. DS2 isn't quite there yet, which is fine since he's only 3 and a half, but it makes things tough on me.

2 comments:

  1. I did want to mention that I intended to send that email before you posted. It's just that seeing your post reminded me of it. I really was impressed with DS1. He was more focused and less, well, wiggly than most of the 6-7 year-olds that have taken that class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy.

    He is starting to really mature (for an almost 5 year old) in that department. He can be very attentive and inquisitive.

    ReplyDelete