Saturday, March 25, 2006

Oklahoma City Doctor Finds Her Way Home

I can relate to this woman so much! I will be quitting a job of almost 20 years to stay at home with my 2 boys to raise them and homeschool them if everything goes as currently (tentatively) scheduled. In a recent discussion with my husband, we came up with the notion that it is really just a career change for me. Many people (including him) change careers several times in their adulthood. Not only have I had the same career for close to 20 years (just 4 weeks shy), I have worked for the same employer the whole time, and except for the first 10 months in a different department, I have had the same job for the whole time. (Since I am in the computer field, the job itself has changed as technology has changed, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment